Season’s greetings everyone!
Before everyone heads off for holiday gatherings I would like to share a few moments captured at the last HOA General Meeting of the year held on November 30th at the Yacht Club. The membership gathered for two very important events, volunteer recognition and the 2018 HOA Board election.
First, we had the pleasure of recognizing the 180+ volunteers that were the reason this year was such a success for HOA members. The groups of volunteers included the HOA Social Committee and Event Coordinators, General Meeting Presenters and Supporting cast, HOA/POA TDOT Liaisons, Neighborhood Watch Block Captains, Welcome Orientation speakers, the TellicoLife development team, the POA Board and Staff, and finally, the HOA Board officers, liaisons, standing committee chairs and appointees.
We then gave special recognition to honor these individuals for their extensive contributions to the Tellico Village community
- Kathy Kutschera – HOA Social – Theater and Music event coordinator
- Marsha Herzog – TellicoLife innovator and environment lead
- Karen Sue Keith – Numerous village programs and activities coordination
- Lou Robitaille – Mainstay for Tellico Village entertainment and Veteran suppport
- Joe Bogardus – Village Marketing pioneer and HOA contributor
The 2nd order of business that evening was to elect the slate of officers to lead us into 2018.
On behalf of the 2018 Board, we thank the 2017 board for all their accomplishments. We eagerly look forward to making 2018 a great year to be an HOA member! Be engaged – Be informed – Be heard