In four of the five past years, Tellico Village has been recognized with different Bliss awards from Real Estate Scorecard.com (RES). With each recognition the Village’s marketing/communications program has benefitted from a national publicity campaign launched by RES. It’s time again to vote for these prestigious recognitions.
Real Estate Scorecard is an industry leader in online real estate reviews, providing in depth information about the most popular master planned communities in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Below is information on how and where you can vote. As part of the process, you will be asked to enter your e-mail address to verify property ownership status. You need not worry about privacy issues. According to Margie Casey at Real Estate Scorecard.com, “These e-mail addresses are not being added to our database and will not be shared with any third party.”
• Submissions will only be accepted from property owners of record.
• Property owners are to submit their vote online at www.RealEstateScorecard.com
• To quickly vote, click below the orange medallion ‘Vote Here’
• Only one vote per property address will count.
• Property owners can choose to vote anonymously.
• Submission deadline is February 12, 2018.
Remember to fill in the comment section as it’s the most important part of the Bliss Award ballot. So let’s get out there and vote! Voting takes less than a minute. It’s a great way to make a positive contribution to the marketing/communications program for Tellico Village. All you need to do is just “Tell’em it’s better at Tellico Village.”