Here we are in February… So it’s time to check in on all those resolutions and goals.
One of the key goals this year for the HOA is to:
Develop and maintain the HOA presence and accessibility through the internet.
Specifically, this means taking full advantage of all that TellicoLife provides, through online membership registration and renewal, and calendar access and event registration.
So, let’s look at how TellicoLife improves your membership experience:
TellicoLife gives us the capability to offer you on-line membership – join or renew your annual membership easily, securely, and pay by check or credit card.
- A 5% non-refundable convenience fee is added to credit card transactions.
- For HOA membership, that’s 50 cents, less than the cost of a stamp and envelope!
- Your credit card information is never stored on TellicoLife, and your credit card transaction is protected by the same security standards as used by the credit card industry.
- If you pay by credit card, your payment is automatically deposited in the HOA account and your volunteer members can do better things than update the membership roster…. and its more accurate, no mistakes! In January alone, 595 households have renewed, 175 have paid by credit card. that’s 30% paying by credit card… so it’s working for your neighbors.
The HOA is now maintaining our calendar of events on TellicoLife. You can access that calendar the same way you always have – from the HOA Calendar page. OR from TellicoLife.
- The HOA calendar is open for all to view, you don’t need to be an HOA member to view the calendar
- Are you a member of multiple TellicoLife participating clubs? Ex. New Villagers, Computer Users Club(TVCUC). Then you can view their calendar of events at the same time on TellicoLife.
Event Sign Ups
Finally, you say! You have been asking for on-line event sign-ups. We have that now through TellicoLife.
We open on-line event sign ups after the first social where the event is offered. This gives preference to the folks who attend the social, and the convenience of on-line sign up for those who are unable to attend the social. If the event fills up at the social, on line signups are not offered.
Many events offer the option to pay by credit card. Events paid by credit card will include a 5% nonrefundable convenience fee.
And one last thing about events — did you ever forget if you signed up for an event or not?
- Once you’ve signed in to TellicoLife, go to My Profile > My Submissions where you can view all the events you have signed up for and check to see that you have paid for the event.
- And you can download the event right to your calendar (download ical at the bottom of the event screen)
So, there you have it. TellicoLife is helping us provide you, our members with easier and faster accessibility to all the HOA has to offer.
Have questions? Email email@example.com